Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ebates

I can't remember if I've already mentioned this before, but it's my new favorite thing! I saw this on a couple other money saving blogs and decided to check it out.

It's a shopping site that gives you up to 26% Cash Back every time you shop online. You can shop at over 1000 stores including Children's Place, Best Buy, Barnes & Noble.com, Gap, Walmart, Target, Buy.com and Expedia. Plus you get additional savings with coupons, free shipping offers, and limited-time sales!

And if you haven't finished your Christmas shopping (hurry! Only 2 weeks!!!) they are doubling the cash back percentage for quite a few stores. I just bought my first couple things and it was SO easy! And I love knowing that I'm saving even MORE money just by going through their site first. If you have any questions about it, feel free to ask. I'm still trying to figure it out completely.

Click here to sign up:
http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=W%2FP%2B2TadSqudR46QAoXr8A%3D%3D

Happy shopping!

No comments: