Friday, April 3, 2009

Old Navy Coupons


Did you know you can get Old Navy coupons from their website?? My sister showed it to me today, and it's AWESOME! You go to the Old Navy Weekly Ad, and click around on some of the images to find hidden coupons! I just got a 40% off coupon for clicking on the grill on this week's ad. From what I hear, they post a new weekly ad on Thursday evenings (don't quote me on this--it's all hearsay right now) and the "good" coupons go fast. So go check out their new website and find those hidden coupons!

1 comment:

The Fisher's said...

Have you seen the Fisher Price deal at Toys R Us? Buy any toy $24.99 or more and get a Fisher Price Toy $24.99 or less free - I love these! I already bought a couple of things from the Little Tikes deal for Birthdays coming up :) Thanks for all this great info you have here all the time!! The deal goes through the 11th of April.