Monday, March 9, 2009

Diapers, Diapers, and More Diapers!

Have you heard about the deal Walgreens is having on Huggies diapers and wipes this week? If not, you need to check it out! I posted a link to some Huggies coupons here a couple weeks ago. Hopefully you printed some off then because they have just re-posted them to be printed again! You can print each coupon twice per computer. Click here to re-print them (twice)!

So back to the deal...Walgreens has the Huggies Jumbo packs of diapers on sale for $10 and the big bags of wipes for $6 this week. When you spend $25 in a combination of those items, you get $10 in register rewards (basically a gift card to Walgreens). When you use those Huggies manufacture coupons on top of that, you get items for CHEAP!!! Here is what I got:


9 packs of diapers (384 diapers)
7 packs of wipes

Total Cost: $24.86

Best way to do it:
3 packs of diapers= $30
3-$5 coupons= -$15
Register Rewards= -$10
Total=$5 for 3 packs of diapers

~OR~

2 packs of diapers= $20
1 pack of wipes= $6
3-$5 coupons= -$15
Register Rewards= -$10
Total=$1 for 2 packs of diapers & 1 pack of wipes

How can you pass up this deal?!?! Now you know why I bought so many diapers, even when most of them don't fit Mason! I see lots of diaper cakes and baby gifts in the future!

5 comments:

Amber said...

you are lucky to get those. All of our walgreens are out. The first couple people at the stores cleared them all out. I was lucky and got 6 packages of wipes, which I am totally stoked about.

M C said...

Wow, Now that is an awesome deal! Wish we had a Walgreens around here, I would have cleared them out!

Ryan and Katie Whipple said...

I did this deal yesterday! My son has so many diapers now! I feel a little more prepared. I love your site by the way. It has introduced me to so many money saving methods. Thank you.

Randy and Caroline said...

Yahoo! I had no idea that you were a bargain girl till I talked with Lindsey today. Thanks for letting me in to your inner sanctum :o)

Caroline

Katie Webb said...

Wow, I can't believe that! It actually makes me sick cause I spend SO MUCH on diapers. 24 dollars will get me like 20 diapers here. What an amazing deal!