These are pictures from my 2 most recent shopping trips. Try and guess how much I spent on each of them before looking below at the total.
Shopping Trip #1 (May 18th) to Target and Albertsons
Shopping Trip #1 (May 18th) to Target and Albertsons
2 Wheat Thins Roasted Chips (If you haven't tried them yet, you must!)
2 Kraft BBQ sauce
4 Philadelphia cream cheese
2 Knorr Pasta sides
2 Twix bars (my favorite part of the purchase!)
6 packs of Extra gum
1 Hershey Bliss candybar
1 bag of Granola bites
1 box 100 calorie pretzels
1 pack of Target sponges
1 Target baby shampoo
1 travel size Renu contact lens cleaner
Now guess what the total is for this trip...(answer is below)
Shopping Trip #2 (May 20th) to Albertsons, Target, and Smiths
2 jar Country Time Lemonade
1 jar Koolaid
1 container Miracle Whip
1 container Mayo
1 bag large marshmallows
1 package of 6 Hershey's bars
1 box Graham crackers (did you catch it? It's for s'mores!)
2 boxes Wheat Thins
1 box Ritz crackers
1 box 100 calorie crackers
1 bottle Target baby shampoo
1 Hersheys Bliss candybar
1 Skintimate shave gel
1 McCormick seasoning shaker
Now hurry up and guess before you scroll down any further...
First Shopping Trip Total: $10.59
Second Shopping Trip Total: $7.36
Don't worry...I ordered another newspaper to start coming this Sunday so I can be doubling these savings. Robbie shakes his head and laughs...until he finds out how much I spent on all this stuff. (I always make him guess first before I tell him and he's always way over--even when he thinks he's guessing really low! I love it.)
No comments:
Post a Comment