Thursday, January 29, 2009

Additional 50% off Clearance Items at Old Navy


Old Navy is having a HUGE clearance sale online! In addition to their already low prices, you can take an extra 50% off by using the code HALFOFF when you checkout. This is good through February 2, 2009. Shipping is $7.00.

If you want to save even more money, you can shop through Ebates or Cashbaq and get 3% cash back on your purchase. (If you are new to either of those companies, you get a $5 bonus just for signing up!)

Thanks to Deal Seeking Mom for letting me know about this!

4 comments:

Katie Webb said...

I tried this and the HALFOFF code didn't work. I tried 3 times.

Melanie said...

That's weird because I placed an order and it worked just fine. I have no idea. Maybe it won't work for an APO address? Not sure.

Katie Webb said...

Does it have to be above a certain amount?

Katie Webb said...

nevermind, i figured it out. its only on clearance items. sorry :) thanks!