Friday, February 27, 2009

Even MORE Free Food!

Today I was printing off all of the coupons I received for joining email lists and I was amazed at all of the free food I'm going to be enjoying the next little while! Just a heads up (in case you didn't notice), most of the coupons give you 2 weeks to enjoy the free item when you sign up for the email list. So make sure you join the email lists when you know you'll be able to enjoy the food within 2 weeks!

Anyway, here are a couple MORE if you haven't seen enough!

Black Angust is giving away a free dessert when you join their BA Prime Club. They will also give you a free steak on your birthday! Click here to sign up. Thanks, Money Saving Mom!


When you join Mimi Cafe's email list, you get a free breakfast! I've never had breakfast there, but I have several friends who LOVE it. Click here to register and get your coupon! I'm excited to finally have their breakfast! Thanks STL Mommy!

No comments: