Friday, February 13, 2009

IHOP Free Pancake Day!

Mark your calendars now! Tuesday, February 24th IHOP is giving away free pancakes between 7am and 10pm. You will receive a free short stack (3 pancakes) absolutely free.

They are asking in return that you consider donating to the Children's Miracle Network to support local children's hospitals. They have raised over $35,000 for this charity, and I'm sure we can help them reach a much higher number by donating that day. Their goal is 1 million dollars.

To find an IHOP near you, click here.

1 comment:

The Fisher's said...

I just had to say thanks! I did that survey for Inkubook to get a free photo book and just ordered it yesterday! My code expired at the end of the month, but it said it was invalid, so I live chatted and they have had problems with fraudulent use and gave me a new code, just for a heads up. I made an 11x11 hardcover 77 page book - $9.99 for express shipping is all I paid!!! Normally, shipping PLUS $59.99! Thansk so much! Now I have a book about all of 2008 - so perfect!