12 Pounds of Fresh Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
7 Family Size Special K
6 Lipton Noodle Sides
4 Steamfresh Vegetables
4 All Small & Mighty 32 oz. bottles
3 Kraft BBQ Sauce
3 Gallons of Milk
3 Cartons of Breyers Ice Cream (Don't judge me...)
2 Bertolli Dinners (that look delicious, might I add!)
1 Box Chocolate Slimfast (Robbie loves them...yuck)
Total? $50.
This may not sound like such a good deal to some people. But if you love Special K as much as I do, and know how expensive it is (and that it NEVER goes on sale), you'll be impressed. The 7 boxes of cereal at normal price from Walmart would have been about $30 alone. I got the Family Size boxes for $.81 each. Not bad! And the All laundry detergent (my favorite) was $1.30/bottle. Robbie was thrilled with my purchase just because I got the ice cream :) He didn't care that it was only $1.00 a carton! Well, he said, "Good job, hon." :)
1 comment:
Melanie,
You are too cute. Good job stretching those dollars. And I'll say good job on the ice cream too.
Post a Comment