- Pick a toy from Amazon.com Toy/Game Department.
- If your total is over $25 and the product says Super Saving Shipping...you pay no shipping charge.
- Purchase product through your shopping cart.
- Click here to get the rebate form. You can choose to receive the Cookie magazine OR a $15 rebate. Purchase MUST be over $25 and from a single seller.
1) I can almost always find what I'm looking for at a cheaper price than in the stores.
2) There is no tax (unless you live in a state that Amazon is based out of).
3) I don't have to fight the crowds at the store and I can shop from my comfy recliner.
4) I have never had to pay shipping because I always make sure my order is over $25 and has Super Saver Shipping.
5) They are SO fast!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment