If you haven't already read by Ebates post, read that one first (just below here). Big Crumbs is another company that does the exact same thing. When you go to their site and click on a store, it takes you directly to that store to shop. However, they give you a percentage back on what you spend. They do the same thing as Ebates, but they give different percentages back for the stores! So I check both and see which one I can get more money back from.
For example: we want to buy a camera from Best Buy, and both Ebates and Big Crumbs gives you cash back for shopping at Best Buy. Ebates gives 1% back and Big Crumbs gives 2.7% back! You better believe we're going through Big Crumbs for that one. It may only be a 1% difference, but when we're talking about a $600 camera, that's $6. That will add up with several other purchases!
I also just made a purchase on Children's Place website. Ebates has that one (and gives 3% back!) but Big Crumbs doesn't. So I just check them both and see which will benefit me more.
If you want to sign up for this one (it's free), click here.
Have fun shopping (and saving)!!
1 day ago
1 comment:
Thanks Melanie, this stuff is great! Question, what website do you think is the cheapest for printing pictures, but getting th best quality?
Post a Comment