- If you're not already a member of Cashbaq, sign up here. (You get $5 just for signing up, too!)
- From their site, click on the link for Restaurant.com
- Search for restaurants by zip code, city, or state.
- Find a restaurant you want to go to, and add it to your cart.
- Once you finish picking out restaurants (I'm giving them as gifts to people, so check other areas of the country, too!), go to your cart.
- Make sure you put in the code SANTA to save 80% off.
- Restaurant.com is giving 30% cash back when you order it there.
$25 gift certificate priced at $10 on restaurant.com
Add SANTA code to get 80% off to make it $2.00
Get 30% cash back to make it $1.40!!!!
Isn't that nuts?!?! Robbie pretty much told me to go hog wild and get a bunch to give as gifts or to go on dates for ourselves! I'm excited!!!
***UPDATE*** I just bought $120 worth of gift certificates for $5.88. Has anyone ever seen anything like this?! I might have to go order some more. I'm excited to try some new restaurants and maybe actually go on a date or two!!
No comments:
Post a Comment