Moneysavingmethods also told me about the 75 free prints that Kodak is giving away! If you open a new account (I opened one under Robbie's name) then you automatically get 75 free prints. You have to open a new account by December 24th, and you have to order the prints by January 1st.
Shipping for all 75 to your house would be a little over $4.00, which is $.05 a picture. They also give you the option to pick them up at one of several different stores. Albertsons, Smiths, Kmart, CVS just to name a few. If you choose this option, shipping is $2.49 which makes them $.03 per picture. I've NEVER seen pictures this cheap! I ordered all of my Christmas cards plus some extra prints for $2.49. I was thrilled! So hurry and get those insanely cheap pictures printed while you can!
1 day ago
2 comments:
Thanks so much!! You are so insanely awesome! I just bought all my 5x7 cards for $10!!! I haven't even used my free ones yet - shutterfly is offering 30 or 35 prints for new member also, just to let you know :) So now I'm looking at like 180 FREE prints!
Thanks for this. I totally just got 30 Christmas cards for $5.30 . The other codes would not work. But hey I am happy with $5.30
Post a Comment