Friday, December 19, 2008

Peanut Butter Cup Cookies

I'm sure most of you have seen and/or made these yummy things before, but I thought I would post the recipe just in case. They are SO delicious, extremely easy, and way too addicting!!!

Peanut Butter Cup Cookies

Ingredients:
Peanut butter cookie dough (I like to use the Betty Crocker bags)
Miniature Reeses Peanut Butter Cups

  1. Make peanut butter cookie dough. If you're ambitious, make it from scratch. Otherwise, make a Betty Crocker bag of cookies or use refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough.
  2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  3. Unwrap miniature Reeses cups and put them on a plate. Put them in freezer.
  4. Roll dough into 1" balls and place in mini muffin tin.
  5. Cook for about 6-8 minutes (depending on your oven). Mine usually are perfect at 7min 30sec. Just watch them to see if they are golden brown on top and look done.
  6. Pull out of oven and immediately push a miniature Reeses peanut butter cup in the middle of each one.
  7. Let stand for at least 20 minutes (if sitting on counter) or put in fridge for about 10 minutes before you take them out of the pan.
They are so easy and so yummy! Enjoy!

No comments: